This is one of my absolute favorite desserts… for soooo many reasons!
- It doesn’t require baking.
- I first saw it made by one of my culinary icons Ina Garten on The Food Network Chanel during her show Barefoot Contessa, and the next day I literally went out and bought the ingredients and made it.
- It introduced me to now one of my absolute favorite cookie brands Tate’s Cookies.
So easy to make and yummy to easy, it will quickly because a favorite to dessert to make.
2 bags chocolate chip cookies (tates preferred)
2 ½ cups Heavy Whipped Cream
1 ½ cup Powdered Sugar
1 tb sp Vanilla Paste
1 tb sp Vanilla (liquid)
½ cup Mini Chocolate Chips
2 containers of Raspberries
Spring form round pan
Step 1: Make the whip Cream
- In a Stan Mixer or with a hand mixer and a whisk attachment, whisk together the heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Start the mixer on low so the cream doesn’t fly everywhere and then slowly increase the speed to medium high and mix for about 2 minutes. Then put the cream in the fridge to chill while you make get the rest of the ingredients out and prep the first layer.
Step 2: Layering
- Layer the bottom layer fully covered with the cookies.
- Take the whip cream out of the fridge and with a big spoon start dolloping the cream over the cookies until covered
- Sprinkle Raspberries
- Repeat cookie layer
*Press the cookies down lightly so you can try to get as many layers as possible
Step 3: The top
- The top layer should end with whipped cream
- Top with Raspberries and the mini Chocolate Chips
Step 4: Cover the Cake and put in the Refrigerator overnight.
I hope you babes enjoy this cake as much as I do.