Christmas Movie Magic!!
There is something about a Christmas movie that brings the most joy to my soul. I could watch a Christmas Classic or a Hallmark movie 10 times and never get sick of it.
The magic, the nostalgia, the thought of still believing in all things Santa and Christmas keep the kid alive in me and I love that.
I often get asked my favorite Christmas movies and also my favorite Hallmarks.
If you know me or have followed me for a while you know I am obsessed with Hallmark movies, they might be one of my favorite parts of Christmas. Yes, I know they all have the same plot and in the end, I know what’s gonna happen. But again, there is something about believing in the magic of it all that warms my soul.
I thought I would put a list together of my favorite Christmas Movie Classics and my favorite Holliday Hallmarks Classics:
Christmas Movie Classics:
1. The Holiday – hands down one of my favorite movies of all time, I watch it all year but at least 5 times in December!
2. Elf – I want to be friends with buddy because his level of Christmas love is my favorite and a depiction of how I feel inside about Christmas too.
3 The grinch – Cindy Lou who is my favorite and when she sings where are you Christmas- I die/cry every time!!
4. Christmas with the Kranks – I laugh the whole movie and love the family.
5. Home Alone 1 and 2 – both movies my favorite parts are when he orders food and eats all of it himself, especially in NYC at the plaza when he eats the huge sundae I die! But overall the best movies.
6. The Santa Clause – 1,2,3: such a cute classic and I love Tim Allen.
7. Four Christmas- all around funny
8. The Family Stone – sweet and sad I cry most of the movie but love the Christmas feel and setting because it’s all around family!!
9. Best Man Holiday – sweet movie with friends and family
10. Polar Express- love a good Christmas animation
Holiday Hallmark Movies:
It really is hard to choose because I love all of them but I will list the ones I seem to watch on repeat.
These are from the last two years and a couple from this year.
1. Mingle all the way
2. Switched for Christmas
3. The Christmas Cottage
4. Sweetest Christmas
5. Crown for Christmas
6. Cookie Jar
7. With Love
8. Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe kisses
9. Miss Christmas
10. The Mistletoe Promise
11. Pride, Prejudice, and Mistletoe
I hope to take some time this Holiday season to grab some hot cocoa, cuddle on the couch
and enjoy a Christmas Classic or try a Holiday Hallmark original. If you watch any of the Hallmark movies this season I would love to know your favorites.