Christmas pajamas, for all, and for all a good night!!
If you’ve been following me for a while you know that matching jammies and sets are MY THING… I live for them. However, it’s on a whole other level come Christmas time, and it’s also a tradition.
Last year I talked about our family’s tradition in my Christmas jammies post so you can read more about that there, but because every year we choose different ones I want to share some of this year’s Christmas pajamas favorites of mine.
I always check out Wildfox first because they always bring it with the holiday sets. This year’s favorites are the Christmas lights.
I then always check Nordstrom’s, as they always have a great variety and this year Rachel Parcel launched some of her own, and they are precious.
Lastly, I check out, J Crew, Victoria Secret and American eagle, because they always have the great vintage plaid style that I love and they always make them a little different every year so I stock up on a pair of those.
I always do a pair of classic Christmas jammies like the vintage plaid and then a fun set like the ones from Wildfox.
Jammies can be a great holiday gift for your friends, family and of course yourself.
I shared 10 of my favorite pairs and then linked the favorites below.
Decking the halls is so much more fun in cute holiday Pajamas in my opinion so I wanted to get this post up just in time for all the holiday decorating thats began.
- These darling and festive llama pajamas from Shopbop are sure to make you feel jolly all season long. Fa la la la llama
- The Wildfox Christmas Lights I think are my favorite set of the bunch, it just screams “deck the halls.”
- Rachel parcels matching Christmas pajamas are too darling. I am a big fan of stripes and I love the colors on these. She also has a ton of other patterns on Nordstroms that are equally as adorable.
- Little Christmas Knobs in a fun and bright blue from American Eagle. Great for anyone who loves more than just red and green for the Christmas season.
- I love dark plaid for Christmas I feel like that is very much a classic print for the Holidays. From Victoria Secret
- I love this updated and more modern version of the plaid from Victoria Secret, it also gives a vintage vibe.
- Stumbled upon these cute as can be candy cane jammies from Old Navy. Candy Canes= Christmas.
- I am more of a pant girl in the winter, but to all my babes that love short sets I am loving this silk set from Forever 21. It also says ” on the nice list’ on the front that I think is super cute.
- Sweet Sugar Kisses just screams Christmas and Mistletoe vibes. I thought these were quite precious and they can even double as Valentine’s Day PJs so you can wear them for the months to come.
- Lastly, love this classic and simple black and white set from Shopbop with little Christmas symbols for someone who might not want anything too bright.