Lets Talk, Make up!!
I have really been getting into make up more and I am just obsessed. I secretly think I was always hoping I wouldn’t ever have an obsession so I could refrain from spending MORE money on trying out all the fun things haha ( I dont need another reason to spend more money). But when it makes you feel good, I guess its worth it.
Over the last couple of months, I have really played around and tried all new brands, styles, etc and I wanted to share some favorite make up products I really ended up loving and have been using on the regular.
By no means do I know if I am applying it correctly, but I am watching you tubes on the reg to learn haha. However, I do know what I have been loving and what works with my skin tone etc.
MAKE UP obbessions right now – My Top 10 Favorite Make Up Products Picks
- Charlotte Tilbury: eye shadow palette- obsessed with these colors for transitioning to fall.
- Sisley-Paris- eye concealer. This product is pricey but oh my gosh has it really brightened my under eye. It looks so good ontop of your make up, it blends in.
- Cream blush/highlighter compact from WESTMAN ATELIER- I cant stop using this!!!
- Bobbi Brown- full coverage touch up brush for your eyes (so great at blending)
- Bobbi Brown mascara- the eye opening one
- Laura Mercier- longwear lip liner- color baby lips
- Lipstick honeylove- one of the most perfect nude colors in my opinion paired with the Laura Mercier Liner or on its own
- Charlotte Tilbury- liquid contour wand. Love this when I want a more liquid look vs matte or powder bronzer.
- La Mer powder brush- This brush is so big and has such soft bristles, its perfect for applying setting powder.
- Hoola Bronzer from Benefit- love using this for contour